Saturday, August 20, 2011

43

Who was the president at the time? It wasn't me, but they pinned it all on me anyways. What exactly am I talking about?

Are you shitting me?

Like it even matters. After snorting some random powder some dipshit threw at me thinking I would take it and pass it along and say hello and oh hey that's what I was doing, I decided to hit the nearest train station and hope it took me to a half-way decent buffet because holy fuck I was hungry. Not eating is as bad as having sex all the time. Or is that the other way around. Seriously, I can't tell.

The Cola Wars were over and the city was busy with the removal and scrapping of the loser's signs. Hey, at 95 cents a pound, a billboard was worth pulling down and hauling away. You could still get the other kind to drink, but you dare not do it where anyone could see you.

The train wasn't there, and I ended up eating sex most of the time. This coupon is worthless, too. Assholes.

No comments: