Friday, July 02, 2010

41

I had finally settled down in a place where no one knew who I was...which was just as bad. Because I had come from beyond the borders, I was expected to fix this, cure that, fuck this, eat that, to the point where I boarded up my front door and sat around and watched asshole cartoons all day.

It wasn't long until all of the world's governments found me and hauled me to court, only to find out I didn't have anything to give up, including my freedom.

I spent the next two weeks trying to concoct a drug that would not only take the person to another world, but keep them there, surrounded by everything they have ever lost, dead or alive.

This proved to be quite the money maker because nobody could come back and bitch.

Nothing lasts forever, even if you want it to.

No comments: