Monday, August 17, 2009

37

I didn't feel the need to be here. They were opening a new food shelter for the displaced assholes who thought it was a grand idea to build their homes on the side of a mountain, which pretty much grew a conscience and said "hell with this" right before systematically dislodging various rocks and roots from itself. Of course, I have no evidence of this, but I heard the prick think it. Either that or I should stop injesting whatever a random person gives me, valid not offer right now.

They needed someone to spread the reconstituted meat protein on bread, hand it out, and smile. They never said anything about not furiously swinging a shovel around my head. I made a note of this and chalked it up to bad vapors because I had all the access in the world to a shovel but never made my move. The spread I was spreading didn't smell bad; it was pink with tiny speckles of green. All I wanted to do is finish my shift so I could sneak out the back, hotwire a bike, and bolt into the future. I never got around to doing that because they were showing this really great martial arts flick afterwards and, you know, I like watching that shit so fuck you.

Nobody paid any attention to my ideas. I voted to collect all trash can and trash can lids and convert them in a Ferris wheel where random seats would catch fire.I also tried to pass legislation whereas it wouldn be illegal to name a bridge after me. I begged for a rifle and for some dickhead to shoot me in the face. No on all 3 counts. I was starting to think I wasn't too welcome here, and was pretty sure someone could do my job for me, but its been years since I owned a decent pair of shoes, and while the daughters grew, that narcissistic waste would continue to deny herself the oxygen needed for normal brain function, and I needed to do was post an audio clip of her screaming at her son, and her life would cease to have any purpose, and I could for once stop and do what ever the fuck it is I want to do as opposed to what I am supposed to do. In the end it would cost me. But only for a little while.

My eyes were going bad. I would be blind before I would be dead.

No comments: