Sunday, March 06, 2005

1

And then it happened....

The Grammer Nazis saw fit to put up a red 5 man tent outside of the complex I reside in. It had a 5 inch window that was cut open with what could have been a butterknife, or extra-strength plasticware if you really want to get artistic. Peering out of my window, I noticed a lot of movement inside the tent, with different eyes presenting themselves in the makeshift window.

I knew this day would come, so I went to my top dresser drawer and got out my special notebook. 70 pages. Wide ruled. Cover torn off. I was ready.

Opening the kitchen window to my complex, I began the onslaught.

"CAT! K-A-T!"

No response.

"DOG! D-A-W-G!"

Rustling within the tent increased.

"TOILET! T-O-L-I-T!

A Geiger Counter clicking began. I figured it was enough for now. Everytime I hear a clicking like that, I sit around for the rest of the day waiting for Egon Spangler to run out in front of complex screaming about something chasing him.

Or not.

No comments: